Friday, November 21, 2014

Malacca Trip X Movie Date

Hey all! Blogging bout my school trip and also a movie date with baes.

Malacca Trip
So...on Sunday(16 November),we went to Malacca. It's a school trip lawl. Anyways, I cant really remember what happened there cause me got stm mahh. So obv, we took a lot of selfies ^_^. Most of them are probably with Allysa coz she sit beside me...
I think we sort of gain a bit of knowledge of Malacca? Idk lah.I dun really have anything to blog about because I really forget liao. The only thing I remember is...Malacca is named after a tree? Maybe? And we also visited a museum, it was dayum big tho. It was originally a Peranakan house or smt? And the thing I can remember about it is that 'Little Nyonya' was filmed there. Ahahahahaha. We also visited a place where I already forgotten the name lawl. About a week ago liao, obv I kennut remember lah. That was where Saint Francis Xavier were buried or smt?
On our way back to Singapore, we visited a village in JB. And we did some painting? So that's about all.

Movie Date
On 19th November, we went to Jurong Point to watch Big Hero 6. Lawl,kinda childish right? But it's nice tho. Afterwards, we went to Mcdonalds to have lunch together. And then Rachel decided to treat us Starbucks. Allysa and I shared a drink,it was a drink from 'secret menu'? We found it on the internet kay? It was nice tho. So,that's bout it liao.






Baessss <3



Starbucks


























No comments:

Post a Comment