Sunday, November 9, 2014

Update

Hey guys!This space is probably as dead as a log but mehhh.This is just going to be a short update because my last post was like...very long ago.I am also going to list down 3 of my favorite songs of last month(Oct).So...yesterday I went to my relative's birthday with my family. 


Recently,I have gotten a penny board.OMFG!I have been playing with it for a really short time like less than a week.It is in a sky blue sort of color and the wheels are hot pink.I am really obsessed with it.(Picture at the end)
I've also gotten myself 2 EOS lip balm in the scent of 'Summer Fruits' and 'Sweet Mint'. OHMAGAWD. They smell so dayum nice and refreshing.
My parents also got me a black knitted cardigan and it is...like wearing a blanket out. So comfy in it.

Anyways, exams are over and I will have more time to blog so there will be more posts coming up. I don't really what to blog but recently, I have some ideas. I will probably be posting about outings with friends and some random stuff. Ahahaha. You will probably see the same few people in the next few posts coz I always go out with them mahh. Lubdieyall. *muacks*


Anyway, my top three favourite songs are...

-Need You Right Now by Bethany Mota
-All About That Bass Cover by Tiffany Alvord
-All Of Me Cover by Tiffany Alvord

A couple of months ago, I got really obsessed with Bethany Mota and  Tiffany Alvord, I have been watching their videos. I mean like they are the definition of perfection. So...that's about it for this short short update.


Oh yah! I have also been more into Korean drama like My Love From Another Star and also My Lovable Girl. So yeah, it's really about it.


Pictures:












                                                                 Penny board                        
                                                           Probably spotted the watermark
                                                  That is because I used a light leak by her







Candid :) / OOTD
Xoxo,



Zi Ying




5 comments:

  1. zy so fabbbb������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says the fab-bed one 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. Can i just, eat your lip balm, sound delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where u buy the lipbalm?and horrrr, lets go penny boarding sometime okaiiii??^^

    ReplyDelete